Why we need you
Maltego is a tool used globally by industry experts, analysts, and law enforcement agencies to help protect and watch-over their own infrastructure but also to keep guard on internet safety, reduce crime and catch bad guys.
As an Implementation Manager, you assist such experts in doing their job more efficiently through the use of Maltego. With your inter-team communication skills, ability to convert conversations and emotions to deliverables and effortless expectation management skills you will lay the ground work for long term retention and customer success.
What to expect
In this role, you will support global organizations dive deep into Maltego so that it aligns to their business goals. Your role requires managing expectations and time for both the customer as well as Maltego making sure no stone is left unturned for a successful deployment and easy expansion of seats and products. You will be interacting with our product team, the data integrations team, our key account managers, and the technical support team to ensure the customer can turn to you for holistic support to launch Maltego. Additionally, you will also ensure any missing key features and expectations from the user make their way to the Maltego product roadmap.
- Working independently and in a structured manner, assist customers in successfully implementing Maltego.
- Conduct successful proof of concepts with potential customers and provide pre-purchase support.
- Follow through with proof of concepts to hand over to the customer onboarding and training team for successful end user training
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing competent guidance informed by best practices.
- Ensure that the software solution is implemented quickly and successfully, laying the groundwork for long-term customer success.
- Ensure expectations are managed both on the customer side as well as the Maltego side without over-promising or under achieving.
- Develop documentation to ensure customer information is retained for the long term and readily available to support them when there are customer team turnovers
Why you will love Maltego
Maltego is a scale-up company. We provide you the benefits and security of larger corporations coupled with the dynamic and fast-paced work environment and flat hierarchies of a start-up. We are proud to have a large global community that loves our product because it helps to solve the investigations that are most important.
Here are some of the reasons why you will love Maltego:
- Insights into the daily operations of a fast-growing tech scale-up
- Opportunity to quickly take over responsibility and make a direct and long-lasting impact
- Young, motivated and highly international team
Required documents / information
Please apply with a CV and a short cover letter, explaining your motivation to join Maltego.
Maltego is a visual link analysis tool that comes with a standard set of data connectors called Transforms and offers real-time data mining and information gathering. Maltego works with Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) data out the box and gives users the ability to connect their own data via Maltego’s server products or make use of the data provided by Maltego’s Transform hub partners. For more than 10 years, Maltego has been empowering investigators around the world to make sense of data. Today, we have a large userbase , ranging from individual cybersecurity consultants to security professionals in large tech companies, from fraud teams in international banks to investigators in government agencies.
Maltego Tech is a newly founded company based in Munich, Germany and a close partner of Paterva, the original creators of Maltego. Together, we further expand Maltego’s global footprint, establish new data partnerships, and develop new features to serve our global community. Join our small, international, and rapidly growing team to make a difference in the way data-driven investigations happen today!