Why we need you
Maltego is a tool used globally across industries by cyber security experts, analysts and law enforcement agencies to protect their own infrastructure from cyber attacks and bad actors, but also keep guard on internet safety.
When you join Maltego, you will become part of our new engineering hub in Munich. You will be helping to grow a small team while still working closely with the engineers and architects that brought Maltego to life. Your mission in our technology team is to bring Maltego to the next level by building a world class tool and infrastructure.
What to expect
Your field of activity includes cooperation in interdisciplinary teams consisting of internal and external partners from the conception of digital products to their piloting in the operational units.
You will be responsible for:
- the conception of software architectures and their implementation for applications.
- deriving system and/or software requirements based on inputs from product management as well as direct customer contact.
- creating and documenting powerful and efficient architectures for cloud-based software solutions and identify and evaluate new relevant technologies.
- developing company-wide architecture concepts for implementation in the various development initiatives.
- supporting practical development work.
- further development and operation of existing complex software solutions in the DevOps environment.
Why you will love Maltego
Maltego is a scale-up company. We provide you the benefits and security of larger corporations coupled with the dynamic and fast-paced work environment and flat hierarchies of a start-up. We are proud to have a large global community that loves our product because it helps to solve the investigations that are most important.
Here are some of the reasons why you will love Maltego:
- Insights into the daily operations of a fast-growing tech scale-up
- Opportunity to quickly take over responsibility and make a direct and long-lasting impact
- A young, motivated and highly international team
Required documents / information
Please apply with a CV and a short cover letter, explaining your motivation to join Maltego.
Maltego is a visual link analysis tool that comes with a standard set of data connectors called Transforms and offers real-time data mining and information gathering. Maltego works with Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) data out the box and gives users the ability to connect their own data via Maltego’s server products or make use of the data provided by Maltego’s Transform hub partners. For more than 10 years, Maltego has been empowering investigators around the world to make sense of data. Today, we have a large userbase , ranging from individual cybersecurity consultants to security professionals in large tech companies, from fraud teams in international banks to investigators in government agencies.
Maltego Tech is a newly founded company based in Munich, Germany and a close partner of Paterva, the original creators of Maltego. Together, we further expand Maltego’s global footprint, establish new data partnerships, and develop new features to serve our global community. Join our small, international, and rapidly growing team to make a difference in the way data-driven investigations happen today!